Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So. Very. Tired.

Oh my goodness folks, but I am tired.

Last night I woke up at 3am. Then proceeded to toss and turn over and over again. Then listened to my husband's nose for awhile. Then had to get up and take a Tylenol for the crazy ache in my neck/shoulder region. Then stared at the clock. Then felt sorry for myself.

I think I finally fell back asleep around 5am. Only to have my alarm clock go off an hour later.

So, needless to say, I'm pretty zombie-like this morning.

I refuse to update Facebook like I normally would after a night of restlessness... simply because I just don't feel like listening to people tell me to "get used to it" or "it'll only get worse". I know that it's just Moms passing on their wisdom to me in nothing but a kindly, friendly, camaraderie-type way.

But, today, I just want to feel slightly sorry for myself.

Then, I'll go home and take a nap.

3 comments:

  1. i feel sorry for you hez! funnily enough, i had trouble sleeping last night as well.. not sure why.. but, luckily, i can sleep in a little later than 6 am :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is no fun having a bad night's sleep. Makes me grumpy. Enjoy your nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just need a good whine and other times just a good wine! Have a great nap!

    Aunt S. {:~>)))

    ReplyDelete