Thursday, October 29, 2009

Me stuff

Has anybody else noticed how BAD I've been with the posting lately? Sorry 'bout that.

So. Things that are new with me: My belly is getting very big, I have to take the glucose test soon (to see if I'll likely get Gestational Diabetes while pregnant), Andrew's birthday is on Monday, we're going to our old University town this weekend to hit up our favourite wings and beer pub to celebrate Andrew turning another year older, we're still working on getting the nursery done-ish in time for my baby shower, I'm finding myself more and more tired lately, and... we've already accumulated two pink outfits from the grandparents since telling them that we're having a girl.

Phew.

Oh. And I have an appointment at a spa for a facial this Saturday. Which I've been looking forward to for 3 long weeks now. Waiting for this facial has been almost as excruciating as waiting to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. (Okay, not quite. But still. I wants me this facial!)

That's it. That's all. Or, that's all I can think of right now.

Enough about me. How are you lovely folks doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment