Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two years

Today marks 2 years to the day that I walked down the aisle, ugly-cried my face off, and married my hubster (a very wonderful guy). Of course, knowing that he'll be reading this at some point, I feel like I must poke fun at him too, so his head doesn't get too big. (I thought you were perfect... and then I realized that perfect people don't leave the toilet seat up that often!!)

In the past little while, he's been quite romantic. Why, just today he said: "Wow. 2 years of us driving each other crazy eh?" And last week, I woke up to my dear, dear hubby telling me that I had bad morning breath. Now, if that ain't love, I don't know what is.

Anyway, despite his "romantic nature", I do have to admit that I've never been happier. We seem to just fit together. We balance each other out. And, at the risk of sounding like a MAJOR cliche, he completes me. (I had to do it! Don't roll your eyes at me!!)

So, tonight we'll celebrate by dining out at a fancy restaurant. Just being together, talking, and, most of all, having fun. That's who we are and what we do.

And I have to say, it's pretty friggin' amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Heather for sharing with your readers. I enjoyed reading very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a cliche! haha! but, i couldn't ask for a better brother-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, my friend. And happy noshing ce soir.

    ReplyDelete