Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a quick note...

...to let everyone know that I can't get on to any .blogspot sites while I'm at work. That means I can't read some of my favourite blogs, and I can't update my own blog. (Right now I'm at home and only have 2 minutes to quickly type this out between mouthfuls of cereal). 

I'm not quite sure if this is permanent. And I'm also not quite sure I want to bring this up with the IT guy. "Um... yeah. So, I can't waste time doing non-related work stuff on non-related work websites during business hours. What's the deal??"

If it doesn't get changed - my blogs may be quite sporadic. We'll see. Just want to keep you in the loop.

~H

4 comments:

  1. With blogger you can set up an email address to which you can "email" your posts and they will show up in your blog.

    Log into Blogger - go to "settings" then "email" then under "Mail-to-Blogger Address" - just make up an email address (make it hard - numbers and letters - so spammers can't easily get it) and you can just email your blog posts to that address and they will publish on your blog.

    Voila.

    That's how I publish my travelogues when I'm traveling and can only get email.

    Don't tell the IT guys I told you this. They can't block you from sending email.

    I could also show you how you can read your favourite blogs without actually going on blogger....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you!! Awesome!! :)

    PS: I'd love to know how to read the blogs without going on blogger, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawww this is so nice. So DVDs are the new flowers- how thoughtful. You definitely went to the right "husband store;" I believe this husband will not get returned soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You commented on the wrong blog posting, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete