Friday, October 10, 2008

Turkey for me and a turkey for you

Turkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Sorry. I'm a wee bit excited for the Thanksgiving long weekend. This has got to be one of my all-time favourite holidays. And why is that? Well, because it's an eating holiday, of course. The whole thing is designed around eating. There's no other purpose. You get together and eat.

And I'm going to be stuffing my face not once, but twice, this weekend. Bliss! (So it's probably a good thing that I'm going for a run with Momsie Sunday morning... hopefully it will make me feel a little less guilty about gluttony.)

Anywho... bring on the turkey and taters and stuffing and gravy. I'm ready.

Oh, and... Happy Thanksgiving to One and All!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the pie. Mmmm, pie.

    Also, um, yeah, I tagged you. Check out the details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete