Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The daily grind - take one

Without trying to sound ungrateful for everything I have and all the people in my life and all that... I have to admit that sometimes I get bored every once in a while with the daily grind. Day in and day out, getting up and going to work, taking the train, coming home and eating and watching TV, going to bed early. Trying to figure out "what to do" or "what to eat" or that kind of stuff. Does this make any sense?

Anyway, so yesterday I took the advice of my good friend O. and decided to treat myself in order to lift my spirits. So, I went out to a late showing of a movie with my hubby.

First of all, I love movies. And going to see one at the theatre is one of my favourite things to do. Secondly, I love my hubby and missed him very much last week. So - it was pretty much a combo of my two favourite things, last night. Perfection!

Now I'm feeling better. And ready for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment