Thursday, November 8, 2007

Winning

Last night I went to an advertising award presentation. Yes, there are awards for the direct marketing ads and DM pieces we create. And I'm happy to say that the company I work for won 2 awards (for the only two pieces we submitted!)

Since joining this company a year and a half ago, I've won a national advertising award for creative, been part of 2 awards last night and look forward to having another award to put my name on next week at the big CMA night (not the Country Music Awards... the Canadian Marketing Association awards).

I know I'm totally patting myself on the back with this post... but I feel good! I'm an award-winning advertising creative. Woo hoo! I'm actually good at what I do!

Okay, that's enough of that. Don't want my head to get too big.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations many times over! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also get my vote for: "Most Likely to Be the Funnest Girl at the Party" Award and "Girl with a Great Heart Award." The last one trumps all others. You rocketh.

    ReplyDelete