Friday, November 2, 2007

Laughs for a Friday afternoon...

Funny Simpsons quotes:

Bart: [To boarding school rich kid] Drop the bag, Jack.
Rich boy: The name is Jackington. To the Hamptons!

Lou: Chief, there's an armed robbery going on.
Chief Wiggum: What?
Lou: Come on Chief, you know this one.
Chief: Ooohhh... A shooty-stealey!

McBain: Laughing time is over.

Homer: [Drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Lisa: I'm an ugmo.
Homer: Now, that's not true. You're cute as a bug's ear.
Lisa: Fathers have to say that little stuff.
Homer: Dad, am I cute as a bug's ear?
Grandpa: No. You're homely as a mule's butt.
Homer: There. See?

Kent Brockman: Scott, things aren't as happy as they used to be down here at the unemployment office. Joblessness is no longer just for Philosophy majors - useful people are starting to feel the pinch.

2 comments:

  1. I think the Kent Borckman comment is my favourite quote of the month. I want to where it on a T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't let marty see that.. he'll regret all that time spent debating plato...

    ReplyDelete