Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rise and shine

Last night I spent my evening working late. At about 10pm, I started getting antsy. I was fretting over the fact that if I didn't go to bed within an hour, I knew that I would feel off for the entire day today.

I'm a morning person. I can get up at 5:30 and get my day started with an envigorating workout, no problem. I enjoy the peace and quiet of the house as I make my breakfast, check out the weather report on Breakfast Television and slowly get ready for the day. I actually like the mornings.

Evenings are another story. I have a joke with a couple of co-workers that once 4pm hits, I get stupid. 4pm is "stupid o'clock". And it's because I do my best thinking in the morning. That's when I'm the freshest. So, by evening - I just want to relax on the couch, watching mindless TV before I fall asleep.

This working late thing is just not conducive to my style. I must tell my boss.

Anyway, I managed to get to bed by 11:30pm - so I slept in today. Starting the morning at 6:30 isn't so bad. But I definitely need my morning latte to get me back on track.

Good morning, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment