Friday, November 16, 2007

Man weds dog

Apparently, a man in southern India married a female dog in a traditional Hindu ceremony in order to atone for his sin of stoning two dogs to death.

How much clearer can it be that our world is seriously f#$d up!?

First of all - to the man who married the dog, there is no, I repeat, NO atonement for stoning two dogs to death. That's just sick. I can't even bring myself to think about it... it's so cruel.

Secondly - listen buddy, bestiality is never the answer. Making a bitch your wife may seem like a good way to make up for your past indiscretions... but, I stand by the statement that I made after I heard Harry Potter had a fling with a horse in Equus, and that is - it's NEVER okay to get with an animal!

I'm saying a little prayer for the future of our world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment