Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm back, baby

So I was on hiatus for a week... which is why there was a lack of witty blog entries. But never fear, dear readers, I'm back from my week of drinking, eating, shopping, sleeping and general merriment with my dear hubby.

Having a break from work (even though I enjoy my job and wasn't stressed) makes you feel like a million bucks, doesn't it? Around mid-week, I completely forgot what day it was... which is a lovely, lovely feeling.

And whilst I was eating rich foods and drinking beer, I completely forgot about work, the errands I have to run, keeping the house clean, the upcoming Christmas shopping. Everything was gone.

Now I'm feeling refreshed and ready for the week ahead. Even the rainy, gloomy weather isn't bugging me.

Vacations. What a fabulous, fabulous concept. I urge you to go ahead and take one soon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment