Monday, August 10, 2009

Zzzzzzz.....

Constant business and pregnancy do not make for a restful feeling.

I'm BEAT today. Very very very very very very very VERY tired.

But, the good news is: I had a great time with my friends in Ottawa over the weekend, I loved having Andrew around with us, I'm pretty sure I can get to bed early tonight and I'm going for my first ultrasound tomorrow morning.

All is well in the world of Hez.

***Edited to add*** In my tiredness, I just realized I wrote "business" instead of "busy-ness". Are they spelled the same?? They certainly don't read the same. Anywho. I meant busy-ness. As in, always busy. I did NOT mean: constant "company or other organization that buys and sells goods, makes products, or provides services". Just to clarify.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the ultrasound! Will you be posting pics?

    Franny

    ReplyDelete