Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ho hum

Reasons why I'm convinced the universe is against me:

-Have gained 6 lbs. in two months, so have vowed to be good today - the very same day that a fresh stock of full-sized Reese peanut butter cups has appeared in the office "treat" drawer

-Am having a bad hair day despite careful blow-drying and brushing this morning

-Have been taking psyllium fibre (aka: poo-maker) in an attempt to "cleanse" my internal system, only to find out it's most likely been causing more tum-tum problems

-Have been running 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks and only have a bigger appetite, not long, lithe, sexy legs pictured in my mind

3 comments:

  1. The 6 pounds are muscle, my dear. And they mean that you're burning more calories, which means you can eat those peanut butter cups without worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got plenty of coffee crisp for you to eat tonight :)

    and, not to worry! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - 6lbs. of muscle eh? Okay, that's what I'll tell myself. Thanks Michelle!

    ReplyDelete