Friday, October 12, 2007

Bad Hez

I have been very bad with keeping up to date on my blogs this week. I blame it on feeling under the weather. Something is definitely going around and I'm on the verge of catching it. Bah!

And due to my sore throat, headache and general feeling of crappyness, I'm finding myself to be very un-witty. Therefore, I'm not going to attempt to be funny today. Rather, I will sign off now before I completely bore the pants off you.

~H
PS: I have recently become quite attached to tea, soup, warm blankets, fuzzy socks and keeping kleenex up my sleeve. I seem to be turning into my Nanny. If I start colouring my hair orange and swear it's natural, you'll know I've completely turned into her.*

*With all due respect to Grandma Lorraine

1 comment:

  1. I love the legal qualifer. Void where prohibited by law. BTW, shoving kleenex up your sleeve is a slippery slope, my friend. Next it'll be adult diapers.

    ReplyDelete