Friday, November 6, 2009

Cold... part 1?

I'm documenting right here and now that I feel like poo today.

I want to keep a record to see how many times I actually get sick over the winter season while pregnant this year. I'm hoping to God, Allah, Jebus and anyone else listening up there, that I don't get super-sick all season.

Symptoms this time around include:
  1. Sore throat (Started earlier in the week and went away. So I'm actually not suffering from it right now).
  2. Headache.
  3. Stuffed up AND runny nose.
  4. Groggy feeling overall.

I have a feeling that all I need is some rest. Hoping that this weekend provides me with much opportunity for it.

Anywho - the "feeling like poo" count begins. Wish me luck that this is short-lived.

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope this is short lived. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are feeling sick. Get lots of rest and take good care of you.

    ReplyDelete