Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunny days...

I think it's finally, FINALLY going to feel like summer this week.

Can I get a "Woo hoo!"??

The weather is calling for sun all week and nice, warm temperatures. My summer fluff books that I ordered online should be delivered soon. All I need now is a cool beverage and a backyard patio to sit out on.

(This work thing sure can get in the way of my summer enjoyment. Bah.)

Anywho - had another great weekend. Went to see Harry Potter with my brother and Dad (Andrew refused to see it with me. The fool.) Saw some friends at a 30th birthday party. Went on a hike with our best friends and their little ankle biters. Had breakfast at my favourite greasy spoon (also had a lengthy discussion about how atrocious it is that Sesame Street has changed the Cookie Monster to Nutrition Monster or something similar. Wrong! So wrong!) And then took a 2 hour nap on Sunday afternoon.

Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. nutrition monster? really? does he go crazy for fruit and vegetables? bah.. smacks of silliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They changed the name of Cookie monster?!? That's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't did they? Say it isn't so...

    ReplyDelete