Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My little kumquat and my big boobies

Baby Kumquat says hello!

(And by "hello", I mean "braaaaaap! bleeeeeeeee! zooooooooorp! frummmmmmmmp!" ) These would be the sounds my stomach has been making all day today. Pleasant, yes? It's quite fun trying to hide those noises whilst in a client meeting.

Anywho. So, I'm back in real-time. I've "outed" myself on my blog. Most of the family, friends and co-workers know that I've gone and gotten myself knocked up. And I am just THRILLED that the news is out there. It's just too good to keep quiet.

Things that are new with me:
  • My boobs are huge. I'm loving it. (Mom, Dad, Chris and Kathy (mother in law), please avert your eyes right now...) Andrew's also loving it! Hubba hubba.
  • At the end of the day, my tummy looks like it's 5 months along. But really, it's just filled with food and gas. (DEAD sexy.)
  • I have a meeting with a midwife next week. Woo! Can't wait to see what that's all about.
  • I have no interest in reading What to Expect When You're Expecting, or other pregnancy books. Is that shamefully bad?? I feel like my weekly email updates are enough to fill me in on what's new and what I should be doing and all that.
  • Grilled chicken breast is still vile, in my opinion. Vile. Vile. Vile.
  • Other than evil chicken, I have my appetite back. Big time. (Yay!)
  • I'm starting to "exercise" again (I use the term loosely because really, I'm doing some light yoga and walking. But still. I'm moving my arse... that counts.)

That's about it for now. Baby Kumquat and I say enjoy your night! I'm off to go for a walk and promptly fall asleep.

Please don't call after 8:30 or 9pm, as I will most certainly be in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment