Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy happy, joy joy!

I was about to write a whiny blog and then I realized that people actually read my stuff from time-to-time. And the only thing worse than a whiny blog is a whiny blog at the start of a new work week.

So, instead this blog is going to be all sunshine and lollipops. Yep... nothing but a pocketful of happiness. That's what this blog is all about. Yes, sir. Happy happy, joy joy!

Hmm... I'm losing interest in this whole joyful thing.

I'd sort of rather rant about my recent unexplainable outbreak of little pimples or my lack of sleep last night or about the big welt on my arm that won't go away. I'm so hard done by.

Alright... enough of that. On to bigger and better things. Like making it through a very taxing 3-day work week. (Hurrah for long weekends and vacation days!)

That's about all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment