Thursday, January 17, 2008

A note for my friend K.

Hello my friend, K. This post is for you.

Dear K,

How are you doing today as you work from home without your pants on? Enjoying yourself? I'm sure it's a lovely way to spend the day.

Things are going along swimmingly with me. I'm feeling slightly sleepy, but that may be due to my lack of caffeine today (I didn't get a chance to have my daily latte).

Let me fill you in on some things that are happening around the office today:

-B. has invited everyone over to his office to indulge in some spirits after closing time today (now that he has a beer fridge in there)

-Some of the account ladies find me especially funny (yay me!) after reading the many quotes on B's wall

-My partner A. is sniffling and hacking up a lung -- avoid her at all costs when you're back, unless you want to get ill

-I'm feeling too restless to work (hence, the writing of this blog on company time)

That's about it. Hope you're doing well! See you when you're back, dear K.

~Hez

No comments:

Post a Comment