Friday, January 11, 2008

Everything's turning up Hezzie

I don't want to jinx things... but I've had a bunch of good things happen in the past little while, so I'm pretty darn happy right now.

Here's a synopsis:
- an old co-worker and good friend of mine will most likely be offered a job at my current place of employment (and I love, love, love her... so I'm pretty excited!)
- I'm having sushi for lunch today
- someone (who I have a feeling is reliable) is coming to quote the drywalling in our basement... finally!
- I got a paper cut on my lip this morning (that's not the good part)... but it didn't really hurt AND it ended up making me the comic relief in the meeting I was in, which is always fun. I like making people laugh
- I just read the soy sauce packet that came with my sushi and it says that it's preservative free... bonus!
- It's Friday

Anyway - so yeah, all is good. Every day should be as good as today. So says Hezzie.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a good day hez! woo! glad to hear it! you deserve nothing but good things...

    ReplyDelete