Friday, January 4, 2008

The most boring story I ever told

I can't think of what to write in my blog today... so I've decided to recount an actual story that I told to my husband one day when he picked me up from work. Here goes:

"So today, I went to Starbucks to get a mocha latte. And normally, I always get the tall size. But today, I thought to myself: 'Self: why don't you go for a grande mocha instead?' So I did. I ordered the grande mocha (the next size up from tall), and you know what? It was too much! I couldn't finish the entire grande."

And that concludes my story. That was it.

About halfway through telling it, I knew it was probably the most boring story I had ever told. So I tried to recover by immediately saying to A. "That was really boring, wasn't it?" He agreed. And he still makes fun of me to this day about it.

I hope you enjoyed.

2 comments: