Another work week ahead.
Actually - I don't mean to sound so ominous. I actually had a good weekend and am feeling very fresh and lovely this morning.
Things completed over the weekend include:
- Stuffing my face with hubster and our good friend Jay at all-you-can-eat sushi
- Running 3.5kms and then hustling off to a 75-minute hot yoga class immediately after (Ah, sweat. How complex you are. I loathe you when I'm not dressed in workout gear... but when I'm in a hot yoga class... bring it on)
- Going to an open house/reception thingy for the friends who got married in Mexico
- Stuffing my face with delicious, delicious finger foods at said open house/reception thingy (And oh... the cheese. Glorious cheese. It somehow tastes much better when at a party, no?)
- Going grocery shopping, doing laundry
- Running 12kms whilst feeling slightly sickly (from the alcohol consumption at open house/reception thingy)
- Watching all of "Sleepless in Seattle", most of "X-Men" and the first half of "The Big Chill"
And that's that. Not a bad weekend, all in all. How was yours?