Anyway - yes. I have some extra time on my hands right now. Which means I should be able to write a good, engaging blog. Except? I have nothing interesting to say. Instead? You get a random list of stuff.
Hez's Random List of Thoughts and Snippets:
- I went and saw the documentary "Living in Emergency: Stories of Doctors Without Borders" last night. Still have a lump in my throat. Was v. good.
- I'm going curling tomorrow. Random. (It's a work function. Supposed to be a "team offsite". Code word for "Let's get drunnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!")
- I was tired and blah for two days, but am on the mend now. Discovered that a run and a Cadbury Thin chocolate bar (with almonds) will cure whatever ails me. (Almonds are a must though.)
- No longer fear the Twitter. Have adapted to the Twitter. Not sure if there's much point to it though. ("Pssst.... Hez: your age is showing.")
- Yelled out "YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS!!!!!!!!" at my brother on the weekend. Think it's one of the funniest things to yell at someone. Then again, am huge LOR geek.
That is all.