Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Feeling nekkid

An update on today:

I forgot my wedding rings at home today for the first time in the year and a half that I've been married. And I have to admit, I'm rather bothered by this little mishap. It's very strange to look at my finger and see nothing there. Honestly - I almost considered missing my train so I could go back and get them. They're a part of me. (And no - I don't wrap my identity around "my man" or being a "mrs." but I can't help but feel naked. Like I'm missing some important article of dress).

I read an article in the paper this morning that said most bloggers are female. Interesting - because I just had a talk with two friends about that last week. Blogging is like journaling, or being in touch with your feelings and emotions, I guess. However, I think males are missing out on a very good outlet for being funny! I enjoy a good humorous blog.

My hammys are acting up again. Every day I say a little silent prayer to the god of running that I can make it to (and through) my half marathon. It's my ultimate goal. I want to do it. I will do it. My #%%('n hammies are not going to stop me, dammit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment