Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm on my way Charles!


I haven't written in a while... I've been sorting through some things in my head.

But I'm back now. And SUPER excited to share my news: I'm going to the Galapagos Islands!!!!

Hubby and I just booked a 10-day adventure to the Galapagos Islands with a 3-day Cloud Forest adventure in the Amazon. Okay... can it seriously get any cooler than that?? I highly doubt it.

We're going to be trekking through the various islands in the Galapagos... snorkeling with sea lions and penguins, checking out iguanas and marveling at giant sea turtles as they cruise around with their majestic, ancient homes on their backs.

And THEN... to top it off, we're going deep into the Amazon, staying in a lodge and exploring a dense region known for it's beauty and birds.

I mean... really now. Do I live the life or what??

No comments:

Post a Comment