Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend

It's Monday. Sigh.

Actually, I usually don't mind Mondays too much. But I had a lovely weekend and wasn't quite ready for it to be over yet.

On Saturday, I started my day with a 12k run outside in the glorious, glorious weather. There's nothing like getting outside and running in the sun when the air is at the perfect temp (nice and sunny, but NO humidity whatsoever). I was in shorts and loving it!!

And even though the weather was glorious again on Sunday, I decided to do something else. I curled up on the basement couch in front of the TV with a blanket and a marathon of movies. I watched movie after movie after movie. So lovely.

It really was a restful, rejuvinating type of weekend. Absolutely perfect.

(PS: I realize my title of this blog is incredibly unimaginative. But I just couldn't think of anything witty to describe this particular post. I think it's the early morning Monday thing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment