Monday, March 3, 2008

I want a cookie

So... yeah. I'm always, always trying to lose weight. (Of course, I don't really try THAT hard. Or does having Taco Bell Fries Supreme on Saturday night count as trying to lose weight??)

Anyway, I'm also sick. And when I'm sick enough to need comfort - but not so deathly ill that even thinking about food makes me want to vomit - I tend to crave things. Like cookies.

Today, I want a cookie. A big, chocolate chip cookie. Slightly warmed so that it's ooey and gooey in the middle, but a bit crisp around the edges.

I'll follow it up with a cup of steaming tea. And then I will have reached my nirvana.

Methinks I'll be heading to Le Gourmand today. (They have those cookies that are about as big as your face. I kid you not.) The only thing that's keeping me going today is the thought of a giant cookie.

Am I just like a 5 year old or what??

1 comment:

  1. When you were describing the cookie of your dreams I was thinking "Le Gourmand!" Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete