Thursday, March 20, 2008

The inner workings of my brain

Not sure what to write about today. But I feel like writing. So here's my stream of consciousness at 10:44am on a Thursday:

Peanut butter. Mmm. How I love thee. PB never fails to make me happy. Wait - is it wrong that peanut butter makes me happy? That's weird isn't it? It is. I'm weird. Oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Cookies... mmmm. Rain. I don't know why, but rain just popped into my head. What a downer. It's not going to rain today though. I think. So that's good. But hey - if it does, at least it's rain and not snow. Stupid snow. It better not snow anymore now that it's spring. Hurrah for spring! Then again, it doesn't feel like spring. Lousy Smarch weather. Okay, okay... gotta get on a more positive stream. Puppies. Puppies are positive. Like Duffy. My Ma and Pa's dog, who isn't technically a puppy anymore, but is super adorable. Duffy totally loves me. I can tell. He gets super excited when I come over. That's cause he knows I rock. Dogs are very intuitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment