Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blah blah blah blah...

The sky outside today really seems to match my mood. Dull and overcast. In other words, I'm blah.

Today is just one of those days where lots of things just seem kind of crappy. Some are big and crappy, some - I can admit - are small and crappy. But still crappy.

My music is even against me. (Or in tune with my mood... no pun intended). I'm listening to my iPod on a random shuffle and every, single song that's randomly playing is slow, moody and depressing. Blech.

At times like this, I really don't know what's best for me. I could stay in my funk and wallow in it until my fingers get all pruney. Or I could do something positive. Like - eat a giant cookie (but that would be emotional eating and I'm really trying to avoid that lately...) Or I could go for a walk (Buy it's yucky out. Don't see how that will help). I might go for a mini-shopping trip on lunch. But Aunt Flo came to visit me and I'm thinking that I'll feel bloated and blah in anything I try on.

Wow - I'm starting to annoy myself just reading this post back.

Ooo... "You don't own me" by The Blow Monkeys just came on my iPod. That song is a somewhat uplifting depressing song (if that exists...) Suddenly I feel slightly better.

Nope. It passed. I'm heading out to get a giant cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment