Friday, March 14, 2008

Coffee twin!!

So, last night I went out for drinks with two co-workers. We had a pint or two and started talking about how funny we are (naturally, we all find our own jokes funny). It wasn't long before we had each other close to convulsions we were laughing so hard.

Here's what made us almost hyperventilate:
"Oh no! I've lost your pen. But there's your sweat paper!"
"I've drunk a lot. Here's one hundred dollars."
"It's 10:45 and I am so tired. And I'm very tired."

Yep. Those three sentences (uttered by us at different points in the evening) had us laughing so hard we could barely breathe. I actually woke up this morning still chuckling and couldn't wait to get back to the office to rehash the evening again.

I know what you're thinking. That's so not funny to you, is it? But I'm sure you've had one of these moments. These ladies obviously know what I'm talking about:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-ib_7wGdtf4

No comments:

Post a Comment