My life is so horrible and crappy and these things keep happening to me and why me, why me, WHY?
That's not true at all.
Therefore, I give you, in no particular order...
Hez's List of Things She's Grateful for Right This Very Minute:
- A medium-sized, delicious latte from the fancy-schmancy coffee place, Le Gourmand.
- My friend Kim's son and his Christmas Concert video. Warmed my heart watching it.
- My friend Kim and her husband Char and their two amazingly cute kids, Liam and Nate. (They're such good friends to Andrew and I).
- Andrew. Of course. Goes without saying. (He's top of my list, always. Awww... schmoopie).
- My parents. Wonderful, amazing parents.
- My big brother, Chris.
- My in-laws.
- Christmas cookies. (Wait - I need to be more specific. See next point).
- Mom's raisin cookies.
- The wee one in my tummy.
- My house. (It's better described as a home.)
- My cat, Arwen.
- My parents' dog, Duffy.
- Boney M Christmas carols.
- The fact that people are still telling me I look nice. In my 7th month of pregnancy!
- My 7th month of pregnancy.
- My newly shaped eyebrows. (Thanks, Debbie at Concepts Salon and Day Spa!)
- Christmas with my family.
I suppose the list could go on and on. I'm feeling quite sappy today. I guess that's what lack of sleep and pregnancy hormones will do to you?
Happy holidays, everyone!