Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bah-humbug

Ah, Tuesdays. How I loathe them.

(Maybe loathe is too strong a word. I don't enjoy them, that's for sure.)

Tuesday is such a nothing day. You know?

I mean, at least on Monday, you've resigned yourself to the fact that you're at the very beginning of another long work week. By Wednesday, you're halfway there - so you've at least got "hump day" to celebrate. Thursday is fun because you're anticipating the fast-approaching weekend. And by Friday - you're home free.

So what about Tuesday? Tuesday is nothing. It's not the very beginning of the week. It's not half-way. It's just... a day.

Can you tell I'm slightly hum-bug today? I would go into the reasons, but I don't want to bore you. Or kill your soul.

Instead, I think I'll turn on some Christmas tunes at work and treat myself to a little hot chocolate later on. In a Christmas cup.

Chocolate and Christmas. Never fails to cure what ails me.
Mmmm... chocolate..........

1 comment:

  1. i totally hear you! and, i have no desire to work today.. we'll see how the rest of this week and next shakes out.. haha!

    ReplyDelete