- My cat shit on the carpet.
- The contractor failed to show up for an entire day, thus putting all progress behind and forcing me to live in the wreckage of a demolished kitchen for another day.
- I received a letter from the Home Depot Mail-in-Rebate people saying: No, in fact, you CAN'T have your $100 rebate on your shiny new microwave that we promised you. Why? Simply because we are scam artists and you? Have been scammed.
- I woke up to intense back pain along the left side of my mid back. Thought it was just from sleeping funny and it would go away.
- Back pain did not go away all day.
- Back pain is still present.
- The cat shit was ground into the carpet by the time I got my lazy arse around to cleaning it. (Luckily, our carpet camouflages such things as food, cat poo and wine.) (Note to all my readers: you may want to avoid things like eating off of or rubbing open wounds on said carpet. It's dirty, yo.)
Friday, May 22, 2009
Oh, the flossy flossy
Things that happened in my glamorous life yesterday (in no particular order):