Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh, the flossy flossy

Things that happened in my glamorous life yesterday (in no particular order):

  • My cat shit on the carpet.

  • The contractor failed to show up for an entire day, thus putting all progress behind and forcing me to live in the wreckage of a demolished kitchen for another day.

  • I received a letter from the Home Depot Mail-in-Rebate people saying: No, in fact, you CAN'T have your $100 rebate on your shiny new microwave that we promised you. Why? Simply because we are scam artists and you? Have been scammed.

  • I woke up to intense back pain along the left side of my mid back. Thought it was just from sleeping funny and it would go away.

  • Back pain did not go away all day.

  • Back pain is still present.

  • The cat shit was ground into the carpet by the time I got my lazy arse around to cleaning it. (Luckily, our carpet camouflages such things as food, cat poo and wine.) (Note to all my readers: you may want to avoid things like eating off of or rubbing open wounds on said carpet. It's dirty, yo.)

5 comments: