Friday, May 29, 2009

Musings on my ankle

A few things:

  • I have a cankle.

  • I don't normally have a cankle. This is an injury-related cankle. Which, ew. It's bothering me, as it is incredibly fat and ugly and even though I have some body image issues, one thing I have always felt secure about is my lovely, thin, shapely ankles.

  • But now said lovely, thin ankle is disguised by fat, bulging skin. Which, as I said, ew.

  • As you can see, I'm obsessed with my cankle.

  • In other news, it's Friday. Woo hoo! And I'm going to a friend's wedding tomorrow. Woo hoo times 2! (I love weddings).

  • That's pretty much all I have to say.

  • (Again, I'm obsessed with the cankle and can't think of much else to talk about).

  • Will report back later when cankle is gone.

  • Oh, please let cankle be gone soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hez, hope your cankle is better today and that you can dance away at the wedding tonight!

    ReplyDelete