Top 10 Signs That You're Not Quite Ready for a Mexico Vacation:
10. In natural light, you must wear sunglasses before looking at any of your exposed skin.
9. You have yet to experience the dreaded "Spring Cleaning" Wax Ritual.
8. The rolls you're carrying around are not the dinner variety.
7. Upon seeing yourself in a bathing suit, you instantly curl into the fetal position while chanting "The horror. The horror."
6. The only Spanish you know is "Dos Cerveza Por Favor". (You still need to learn the Spanish words for Daiquiri, Margarita and Pina Colada.)
5. There isn't enough aloe vera supply to meet your demands.
4. Shaving your legs seems like an extremely arduous task.
3. You still have Winter Feet.
2. You can't find your summer clothes in your closet full of turtlenecks and heavy sweaters. Thanks very much, Canadian climate.
And the number one sign that you're not quite ready for a Mexico vacation.......
Your Canadian skin vs. the Mexican sun. Enough said.