Friday, November 7, 2008

Me

Quick, mini-update on me:
  • I went to hot yoga last night and it was INTENSE. I was quite light headed for some of it - and feeling totally beat afterwards. However, I was told by the instructor that I've got a sweet cobra pose. Nice!
  • I won an award this week for some work I did with my partner. I would appreciate it if everyone would refer to me as "award-winning copywriter, Hez" from now on.
  • I'm going for a run tonight and a run on Sunday morning, in an attempt to counter-act the cupcakes, cake and other fatty foods I've been consuming for my hubby and brother's birthdays.

That's about it. I know... very exciting life I lead. Interesting blogs will hopefully be reappearing next week... stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Goods News!! Congratulations on the award, you keep it so low key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go "award-winning copywriter, Hez"! Life is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, award-winning copywriter Hez!! Wow, that's long. Can we just call you Awch from now on instead?

    ReplyDelete