Monday, November 10, 2008

Let's talk

Another Monday morning is here. And I'm tired. And not quite sure what to blog about today.

Should my topic for today be about my adventures in DD'ing (designated driving) on Saturday night for my bro's birthday? (A few wrong turns and a few pieces of pineapple in the back seat later, we ended up at home safely).

Or maybe I should let you all in on how great my Sunday morning run was (7km) and how nice it was to sit and chat with my Mom over Timmy's afterwards.

I could talk about the quality time I got with my hubster and how grateful I am for that. (Love him, love him, love him.)

Or, I could discuss the really nice chat I had with the Dad of one of the hockey boys that hubster plays with. I love those kind of talks (the ones where you just leave all smiley and happy to have met someone new and learned something about them).

Hmm... let me think about this one and get back to you.

1 comment:

  1. So I'd like more info on the pineapple in the back seat...

    ReplyDelete