Thursday, September 27, 2007

Read on

Another post. I can see that you, my dedicated reader, are already wondering what kind of delightful prose I have in store for you today.

What will I say about life in general? Will I make you smile? Will I cause you to laugh in only a way that can be described as donkey-like braying? (My shout out to Jay). Will I make you shed a single, lonely tear that rolls down your face, leaving a beautiful tear track on your soft, yet somewhat dry, skin?

One can only hope, dear reader. One can only hope.

Okay - so I've gotten this far and you may or may not have realized that I actually have nothing to say today. I tried a few different directions, but I just wasn't feeling them. Sometimes there's nothing to say. Today is one of those days.

However, even though there's nothing to say, I wanted to alleviate your fear that there would be no lovely little morsel of reading enjoyment for you today. So, here it is. In all its glory. A post about nothing. (And it's quite long, don't you agree?)

Seinfeld would be so proud if he knew what a protégé he had in little ol' me.

1 comment: