Monday, September 10, 2007

You've lost that Monday morning feeling

Well, it's Monday morning. The day of the week that most people dread. In fact, several people have already made the typical "I hate Mondays" comment when I asked how they were today.

But not me. You see, I have a confession to make. I kind of like Mondays. Actually, I think it's safe to say that I downright enjoy Mondays. (Gasp!)

Mondays represent starting fresh for me. Getting back on track with a regular, healthy schedule of exercise and eating balanced meals at regular times. Yes, yes... I know. How dull. But Mondays also represent feeling good and accomplishing things. And working hard and making money, so I can enjoy it all come weekend time.

So, while everyone else walks around groggy-eyed and relishing the reasons why Mondays suck, I'll just sit here in my office, feeling great and enjoying the anticipation of what the week will bring.

Of course, I'm not going to admit this to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone likes routine, even if they tell you otherwise. But Mondays? You'll have to convince me...

    ReplyDelete