Monday, September 21, 2009

Tired. But happy.

Excuse me while I try to stop drooling on my keyboard due to the near catatonic state I'm in.

I'm tired.

Very, very tired.

Had a busy week. Then a busy, busy weekend. Now I'm feeling unrested and slightly overwhelmed. (Unrested because I didn't get enough sleep. Overwhelmed because I haven't had a chance to work out AT ALL in a week and it makes me freak out a little.)

Anyway, enough about that. On to more exciting things.

Like the adorable baby shower I went to yesterday. It was for a friend of mine, and a bunch of my other girlfriends came by. Three of them showed up with their babies. So, needless to say, it was a giant baby fest. And I LOVED it!

I got to hold the babies. Got to make goo-goo noises and funny faces at them. I took note of all the cool stuff my friend received at her shower. I ate the little triangle sandwiches with no crusts. And then I went home very happy and excited for my turn.

I probably sound like a big, huge goof right now...

But I'm just so happy.

1 comment:

  1. me too! but, i'm leaving for the day in a few minutes.. haha!

    ReplyDelete