The following is a list of unpopular opinions that I admit freely to you, Internet. I do this because you aren't face to face with me right now and, therefore, can't look at me all disapprovingly. Judgement hurts less when I can't see you. So here goes.
- I sit on the toilet seats in our office without putting toilet paper down first. I don't squat. Ever.
- I'm seriously thinking about consuming a beer soon. Whilst pregnant.
- I never floss my teeth. Far too much work.
- I sometimes think farting is kind of funny.
- I try really, really hard not to be afraid of homeless people. But, I am.
- I love the suburbs.
- I think a lot of people in Toronto are elitist. And kinda shallow.
- I wear ugly, ugly pjs to bed every night because they're comfortable. Even though I know I probably shouldn't let all the romance go out of my 3-year marriage just yet.
- When it comes to children, I really don't want to have 2 boys or 2 girls. And I'm not 100% sure how I'll feel about things if I don't have one of both.
That's about it for now. There's more, but my face is already turning slightly red as I sit here and think about how embarrassing some of the above is (farting!)
Anyway, enjoy your weekend guys. And here's to a big ol' mug of honesty on a fine Friday morning.