Friday, January 16, 2009

Vodkavodkavodkavodkavodka

Guess what happens when you mix 1 Hezzie with 7 parts vodka and a handful of 23-year olds? Yes. Sickness ensues.

Actually, I joke. I'm not really that sick. Just feeling a teensy bit hungover after I spent the evening gallivanting with the young'uns from my office.

We headed out to a heated patio (Best. Invention. Ever.) and had some drinks, interesting debates and a lot of good conversation. All in all - it was a good way to spend a cold, winter's night.

Even better, because I have THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD, I was driven home in a warm, toasty car. Door-to-door service! Hubster picked me up around 11pm downtown Toronto, even though he had to get up early for work today. He rocks.

Oh, and on the topic of the rocking-ness of my hubby... that reminds me of when I got to the "let-me-tell-you-how-much-I-love-my-husband" level of drunkeness last night. Yes. I went there. I gushed about how I find hubster (and I quote) "alarmingly good-looking".

My coworkers were sweet and indulged me for a moment before changing the subject to something less awkward. (Because really? What does one say when someone is gushing about how hot their husband is? How strange would it be if they agreed or disagreed??)

Anyway. So that was my evening. It was fun! I love my 23 year old coworkers. (And I have discovered a new love for vodka, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment