Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blah blah blah blog

Sometimes, I write a whole 2-3 paragraphs of my blog, read it over and then completely delete it all. Like I did just 2 seconds ago.

You see, there's a fine line between updating my readers on my life and the inner workings of my mind, and pure boredom. This is the effect my deleted post was going to have on you, I'm sure of it.

I have to admit though, there are often times when I just don't know what to write about. But I love writing something just to say that I wrote for myself. And, much to my chagrin, it's during these moments that I enter into a Woody Allen state of neurosis... Do I write something so that I don't lose my loyal readership? Or do I not write anything because there's nothing to say? I don't know. What do I do? Should I? Yes. But maybe no. But then again...

You get the picture.

Anyway. So, to avoid boring the pants off of you anymore, I'm going to end it right here. There's not much to say today. I'm kinda tired (which makes it hard to be witty). So, I'll just try and find some other way to entertain you this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment