Thursday, December 18, 2008

These are a few of my favourite things

I have to admit, I haven't had too much to say this week. Which is why there's a lack of new blogs each day.

However, I also know that I'm sorta disappointed when I go to the few blogs I read every day and find they haven't been updated, either.

So, I will not let you down, dear readers. Here is the latest installment of my blog. A schmultzy tribute to Christmas (as if I haven't done that enough already!)

Hez's favourite things about Christmas:
  • Mom's raisin cookies
  • The smell of my REAL tree
  • The Swiss Chalet Festive Special
  • Dozens of gatherings with friends and family
  • Whiskers on kittens and red wollen mittens (okay... not really... but I do like that song)
  • Boney M Christmas CD
  • Those little clementines (must be seedless though)
  • Christmas morning: with orange juice and coffee as we open gifts and then eat a delicious brekkies of eggs, bacon, toast, etc. etc. before we play with all our new "toys"
  • Endless games with the fam
  • Movies on Boxing Day

I love this time of year. Love it. Love it. Love it.

So what are a few of your favourite things?

4 comments:

  1. i agree with everything.. except boney m.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your list.

    Except for the real tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite *things* are you, Chris, Dad and Andrew - :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like repeated viewings of It's a Wonderful Life and Sound of Music, Turtles (the chocolates, not the real thing) on Christmas morning, the sound my boots make on the crisply packed Northern Ontario snow, Mrs. O'Keefe's Sandwich Loaf, and looking around the room and realizing that we're so lucky to be together again this year. That's what I love about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete