However, I also know that I'm sorta disappointed when I go to the few blogs I read every day and find they haven't been updated, either.
So, I will not let you down, dear readers. Here is the latest installment of my blog. A schmultzy tribute to Christmas (as if I haven't done that enough already!)
Hez's favourite things about Christmas:
- Mom's raisin cookies
- The smell of my REAL tree
- The Swiss Chalet Festive Special
- Dozens of gatherings with friends and family
- Whiskers on kittens and red wollen mittens (okay... not really... but I do like that song)
- Boney M Christmas CD
- Those little clementines (must be seedless though)
- Christmas morning: with orange juice and coffee as we open gifts and then eat a delicious brekkies of eggs, bacon, toast, etc. etc. before we play with all our new "toys"
- Endless games with the fam
- Movies on Boxing Day
I love this time of year. Love it. Love it. Love it.
So what are a few of your favourite things?