And then I realized that a lot of my blogs are about food, too. And you know what? This one's no different.
A very thorough list of the mass quantities of food I have consumed thus far this holiday season:
- Mom's raisin cookies
- My own raisin cookies (they pale in comparison)
- Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Rice salad (the only slightly healthy thing eaten this season)
- Sausage rolls
- Festive Special from Swiss Chalet (not once... not twice... but thrice!)
- Turkey and stuffing (an early dinner at the hubby's grandfather's house)
- A selection of Spanish tapas
- Butter tarts
- Beer and wine
In addition to this, I've wisely eaten until it hurts each time we've had any type of a holiday gathering. So yeah... the fat pants? Even THEY'RE getting tight now.