Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And I've already eaten all the chocolates in my advent calendar

I was looking over my past "status updates" on Facebook (yes, I was bored) and I realized that I have somewhat of an unnatural obsession with food. A lot of those status updates were food related. I mean... a lot.

And then I realized that a lot of my blogs are about food, too. And you know what? This one's no different.

A very thorough list of the mass quantities of food I have consumed thus far this holiday season:
  • Mom's raisin cookies
  • My own raisin cookies (they pale in comparison)
  • Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
  • Rice salad (the only slightly healthy thing eaten this season)
  • Sausage rolls
  • Festive Special from Swiss Chalet (not once... not twice... but thrice!)
  • Turkey and stuffing (an early dinner at the hubby's grandfather's house)
  • A selection of Spanish tapas
  • Butter tarts
  • Beer and wine

In addition to this, I've wisely eaten until it hurts each time we've had any type of a holiday gathering. So yeah... the fat pants? Even THEY'RE getting tight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment