So, as you can see from my very clear title, this blog posting that I am writing today will be none of those things.
Nope. You won't hear about the nap I took last weekend or the sandwich I ate yesterday. You won't hear hear me complain about how I can't run due to my calf problem. Nor will you hear me bitch and moan about the little things in life that bother me (like snowstorms).
Instead, I will regale you with wonderful tidbits of information that you might not know:
- There is a town in Texas called Ding Dong
- Some species of dolphin sleep with one eye open
- Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine
- Tipping at a restaurant in Iceland is considered an insult
- The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle