Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This is not a rant nor a whine nor a dull account

When I mention I have a blog to some people, I get the general response of "Oh, blogs. They're dumb. All people do is whine in them. Or talk about really boring things. Or rant. Bah."

So, as you can see from my very clear title, this blog posting that I am writing today will be none of those things.

Nope. You won't hear about the nap I took last weekend or the sandwich I ate yesterday. You won't hear hear me complain about how I can't run due to my calf problem. Nor will you hear me bitch and moan about the little things in life that bother me (like snowstorms).

Instead, I will regale you with wonderful tidbits of information that you might not know:
  • There is a town in Texas called Ding Dong
  • Some species of dolphin sleep with one eye open
  • Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine
  • Tipping at a restaurant in Iceland is considered an insult
  • The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle

No comments:

Post a Comment