Monday, February 25, 2008

It's alive!!

That's right - I'm alive... but not quite kickin' yet.

My less-than-spectacular blogs of late have to do with my recent sickness - which I am begrudgingly telling you about. (You see, I don't like to admit when I'm sick. It's a sign of weakness... weakness, I say!!)

Actually, I pride myself on the fact that I rarely ever get sick. I got me some good white blood cells (or red ones. Or both. Whatever - you get the picture.) So - to be sick for the second time this winter (gasp!!) is just unfathomable for me. It just ain't right.

Anyway - always a smart one, I thought going for a 9km run in the cold harsh Canadian winter weather would do me some good yesterday morning. I struggled through it. But then was completely knocked out for the rest of the day. You would think I had run a marathon! So I learned my lesson.

I'll be resting up today. Lots of liquids, lots of sittin' on my arse. Hopefully, before I know it, I can start writing witty blogs again.

Stay tuned readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment