- The giddy excitement that comes along with you picturing what your place is going to look like when it's done is fabulous.
- But the drywall dust. Oh... the dreaded drywall dust. How I loathe it.
- The fresh coat of paint that does wonders for a room just makes me feel all happy.
- The process of painting, coat after coat... after coat. It's mighty tedious.
- Getting new things (ie: new furniture, new light fixtures) is fun!
- Paying for said things. Not so fun.
Everyone's invited to see our new basement when it's done. ;)