Monday, January 4, 2010

I really don't like to complain... really...

But man alive! I'm starting to get uncomfortable.

My lower back has been aching all day. I've got some new pressure in my lower tummy. My tailbone hurts from sitting in my office chair. And walking to the train station this morning was nowhere near as pleasant as it has been in the past.

Oh - and I just dropped a Tums on the floor and couldn't pick it up. Bending over - don't take it for granted, folks!!!

Anywho. I'm still loving pregnancy. But yeah - I think I should document these kinds of things too. That way, when I look back on how things were going, I'll remember that pregnancy wasn't all "Yay I love pregnancy every single minute because I'm Wonder Woman and nothing can phase me and this is just the BEST EVER in the whole entire world, the end!"

That's all. My little rant for you to enjoy.

I have to go now, as it's time for my regularly-scheduled (every 10 minute) trip to go pee.

PS: pity me. Please?

3 comments:

  1. You've been amazing... I complained from the day I was pregnant with Chris until the day I had him... nausea, heartburn, pressure, exhaustion, blotchy face, couldn't tie up my shoes, couldn't walk more than 5 minutes without having to pee, always on the lookout for a bathroom, couldn't stay awake past 8:00 pm EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! loved the line about the tums..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those days. Shudder. Not much longer now.

    ReplyDelete