Tuesday, June 16, 2009

As I don't want to disappoint my readership (Mom and brother), I am writing this new blog for you right now.

Of course, I haven't much to say. Well, actually that's not true. Lots to say, but don't know where to start.

So instead, I will show you pictures of me eating in various locations.


Here is a picture of me eating gelato in Italy. Note the giant scoop.


Here I am in my kitchen, eating some kind of vegetable that is difficult to make out. It's green though. Good for me.


This is me at a wedding, eating ice cream. Note the look of pure joy on my face.

Finally, here I am with twinkie in mouth at my brother's 30th. It was a white trash theme. I don't normally where that much blue eyeshadow. Honest.

1 comment:

  1. How you love your food - you are SO your father's daughter!!

    ReplyDelete